My Everyday Essentials

We all have our holy grail items that we need to have on us at all times. Whether it's our phones or our water bottle, we've all got things we always need. Today's post is going to be all about my everyday essentials and why I love them and need to have them everyday!


My Phone
This one is probably obvious and the same for many people. I'm always using my phone for directions, using social media, talking to family, so it's super important that I always have it with me. It's become more of a way to stay connected with regular life things and when I'm in school, I'm using to check updates for that.


Airpods
Having headphones on me at all times has been something I always need since I was in elementary school. Waiting for the bus? Pop those headphones in. Walking to school? Put headphones in and listen to music. Eating lunch? Headphones in and watch that Netflix show. Having my airpods on me all the time allows me to block out some noise and can help pass the time, especially on my commute to and from school.

Water Bottle
Throughout the day I'm typically only drinking water, so having a good water bottle that keeps my water cold for the whole day is really important to me. My S'well water bottle has been favourite since I got it a couple of years ago. It's cute to carry around with me and always keeps my water cold while I'm out and about.


Lip Balm
If you're like me and always have dry lips, you know that having lip balm on you is so so important. There's nothing worse than having chapped lips and no lip balm in sight. I hate being in those situations so I remember to always have one on hand.

Planner
I use my planner for so much more than just for school. It helps to keep me organized with school obviously but also planning out my blog posts, scheduling appointments and events that I have going on. It keeps me up to date with my life and helps me to see what I've got coming up.

Comments

Popular Posts