What I Eat in a Day

What I eat in a day videos/ blog posts are some of my favourite ones to read and watch. They give me so much inspiration on what I can incorporate into my meals. My meals have changed a lot recently, trying to cut out more carbs and add in more nutritious food that will fuel my body. So, this week I decided to choose a day to show you all what I ate.

Breakfast


This morning I ate keto pancakes topped with blueberries and sugar-free syrup and some berries. I'm the pickiest person ever and I really loved the taste of these pancakes despite it being made of almond flour instead of regular flour. They were really filling and kept me full until I was about to eat lunch.

Snacks


Throughout the day I'll snack on various things. On this day I had a banana, some carrots and tomatoes and baked pita chips. These little snacks are just something to keep me going until my next meal. I also drink water throughout the day and I'll probably have at least 1-2 bottles of water.

Lunch


My lunch consisted of some roasted chicken with green beans and carrots. This is one of my go-to lunches because it always tastes good and keeps me full for a while. I think that incorporating protein and some veggies into your meal will help you stay full a while also putting good foods into your body.

Dinner


For dinner, I had salmon, green beans, and jasmine rice. I never really used to like any type of fish but I started eating salmon and it really changed the game from me. I find it a really good alternative if you don't feel like eating meat.

Would definitely love to do more of these types of posts so let me know if you're all enjoying them!

Comments

Popular Posts