The Most Wonderful Time of the Year




Christmas. Oh how you've snuck upon us so quickly once again. It is less than one week away! This time of the year brings lots of joy for many people, myself included. It has always been my favourite time of the year. It's a time to spend with your loved ones and really reflect on the year. I feel tremendously lucky to live the life that I do, but it's important to remember that there are people who aren't as lucky. So don't forget to give back to those in need and let them feel the same joy that we do on Christmas morning.


There are so many things to love about this time of the year; the air is crisp, snow is falling and even though it can be stressful with Christmas shopping, there's something about the way everyone carries themselves, like they all feel it too.


Since this will be the first time writing about the holidays I thought I'd share with you some pictures I took of this season.

Happy Holidays to all!

xoxo
Meagan







Comments

Popular Posts