A Year in Review: 2016


As 2016 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to reflect on all the events of this year. Although there were a lot of bad things that happened globally and we definitely shouldn't ignore those events, I think that it's important to focus on the good things that have happened throughout the year.

There was a lot of heartache and sorrow as we lost some of the greatest artists and influencers. Their memory will always live on. The world was also faced a lot horrible events that affected a lot people. However, there were also some incredible things that happened and monumental events that have changed the world. So, I pray that 2017 will bring peace and love for our world.

For me, this year had its up and downs but I'm grateful to have seen it through. We are the only ones stoping ourselves from having a great year so let's all make some goals and try to achieve them in the upcoming year!

Here's what I got up to this year.
Cheers to 2017!

xoxo
Meagan


Starting off 2016 in the city


Finally got to see Tori Kelly live! 


May: Spring Concert with my vocal fam - Summer days outside with the pups


Friends all around!! 


My cousins and I participating in a Filipino Heritage parade. We obviously don't know how to take a proper picture haha


Looking back on little me & seeing my dream team Nick and Demi live this summer!


Took a trip back to Montreal this summer with my family - Turned 17!


 We Day 2016 was another inspiring day! -  2 of my best friends, grateful for their friendship over the last 12 years 💕


My last vocal Christmas concert. So so blessed to have these incredible people in my life and I cannot wait for what this next year holds for us! 



Comments

Popular Posts