Skincare Routine - Updated



Our skin is ever-changing and with that means that new products come along that either do wonders for our skin or do nothing at all. My skin has always been something I took care of because of how sensitive it is to everything. Having oily and sensitive skin is quite the combo but lately, I've been using some products that seem to work very well with my skin. I'm definitely not an expert on skincare but if you have skin like mine, maybe some of these products will work for you!


Here is my updated skincare routine and all of the products that help my skin feel great!


To start, I remove my eye makeup with the Bourjois Paris Express Eye Makeup Remover. This is great for removing eyeshadows and my waterproof mascara. To remove my face makeup, I use the Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellar Water. This has been one of my holy grail micellar waters for removing excess makeup.


I've tried many cleansers and seem to always go back to the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It's a classic that works really well with sensitive skin and makes your face feel very clean after using it. Cetaphil is great for sensitive skin because there aren't any harsh scents in their products.


When I've got some breakouts or feel some coming through, I apply a bit of hydrogen peroxide on a cotton pad and press it onto the area. This has worked and saved me so many times. The hydrogen peroxide dries out the pimple and allows it to heal quicker.

Moving on to moisturizer, I've been loving the Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne Lotion. I try to change my moisturizer from time to time and at the moment this one from Vichy has been amazing. With having oily skin, it helps to keep that oil in check but still adds the hydration that my skin needs.


Next is serums, I only use two and I believe that they really do wonders for my skin. The first one I use most days is the Valjean Labs Restore Niacinamide + Zinc. This is a great all-around serum to have in your routine to keep blemishes from appearing on the skin. The next serum I use everyday is The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution. This is amazing for stopping blemishes from starting and helping them to subside in a short amount of time. Having these serums have really made the look of my breakouts appear less and less over time.


For morning skincare, I will lastly apply my sunscreen because it's so important to protect your skin from the harsh sun. I have been loving The Ordinary Suncare - Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants. It's the first time I'm trying out a proper skincare sunscreen and this one has been amazing so far. Lastly, if my skin still needs a little pick me up, I'll apply the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Alo, Cucumber, and Green Tea for that final touch of hydration.

Comments

Popular Posts