Current Favourites | Beauty, Fashion, & Lifestyle

Hello everyone! It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to sit down and write something but here we are with a current favourites post. Over the last couple of months, I have kept track of the things that I have been loving and thought I would share them with you all! 

Beauty


Miniso Makeup Brushes
Miniso is a Japanese store that sells everything from clothing to kitchen supplies. My favourite product is their makeup brushes. These brushes are so amazing and great quality. They work really well for blending and setting all types of makeup and I use mine for my concealer and powder. The best thing is that these brushes are super affordable. Like $5-$6 affordable. They don't have much on their website to link, but if you can get to a Miniso and try out their brushes, you will love them!



The Ordinary - Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
My skin has always had its problems with scaring and being very acne-prone. So, I decided to try out this serum from The Ordinary. I've been using it for 5 months or so and have noticed a difference in my skin. It helps to reduce the swelling of the pimple if you catch it early enough and is just an all-around good addition to my skincare routine. If you have acne-prone skin, I definitely suggest trying this out and their other products!

Fashion


Silver Hoop Earrings
I have been loving silver hoop earrings, especially the ones that are a bit more chunky, I think they add such a nice touch to any outfit. The ones I've been wearing the most are from H&M. They have really gorgeous and affordable earrings there to spice up any outfit you are wearing. They're also just such a classic that they will go with anything.



Uniqlo Light Puffer Jacket
Now that spring is finally here, I have been able to start wearing my favourite jacket again. I got this jacket last spring and have worn it non-stop since then. It's a lighter jacket but still keep me warm. It's not too heavy so I can still layer a hoodie or thick sweater underneath and be warm but not boiling. These jackets are honestly such a staple for transitioning between seasons and go with any outfit!



Fitbit
I've been trying to stay on top of my fitness and getting a Fitbit has been the best thing ever. I love this watch so much. It tracks my workouts, steps, heart rate, etc. It's not something I ever thought I would need until I got it. It keeps me motivated by reminding me how many days I worked out or how many more steps to reach my goal. It's also useful as you can check messages and see who's calling you.

Lifestyle


Muji Polycarbonate 0.7mm Pens
You guys know I'm a sucker for stationery and I have found my favourite pen. These pens from Muji are honestly the best. The ink is so smooth and not too thick. It also doesn't smudge, which I love. I don't have much else to say other than go and get yourself this pen!!


The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeny
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
This Will Only Hurt A Little by Busy Philipps
The last three months I have read three books and they have been so good. All very different styles of novels but really great nonetheless. I won't sit here and describe them because I'm terrible at it but for The Nest, if you love a good dysfunctional family and heartwarming story, this is the one for you. For Crazy Rich Asians, I'm sure most of you have seen the film but it was nice to get more in-depth details and parts of the story that weren't featured in the movie. And for This Will Only Hurt A Little, if you love Busy Philipps like I do and want to read about what it's like acting in Hollywood from a young age, this is the one!

Music

photo from amazon.com

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour
My country queen killing it with this album. I don't listen to country very much but this blend of country-pop had me loving every song. She's got a spectacular and raw voice that I love listening to and I'm so glad that she's doing big things these days. 
Stream it on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/7f6xPqyaolTiziKf5R5Z0c?si=M1EfxJ9VSqqrdUINZ8UXIg

Comments

Popular Posts