A Year in Review: 2018

As another year comes to a close, it's my favourite time to reflect on all of the things that I've done and all of things that have happened in the world. This year was a year of growth. I look back at where I was in 2017 and thank God that I have grown from who I was then, to the person I'm becoming today. Here's to hoping 2019 brings more growth, lots of joy and love to each of you reading this!

Here's is what this year looked like for me,

January
Started off 2018 celebrating NYE with my family

March
I got to see Demi in concert and as always, she is such an amazing performer and puts on such great shows.

April
April marked the end of my first year in university. It has already been the craziest time in my life but I'm so happy to be studying something that I enjoy and can't wait for what my remaining two years will hold for me.

May
This month was full of family celebrations.

I also travelled to the West Coast with my family and it was one of the most beautiful trips I've taken. Vancouver, Seattle and Portland are such incredible cities and I hope to go back soon.

June
June was jam-packed with seeing my baby cousin graduate from high school, seeing Shawn Mendes at his Secret Session and it was also the start of the summer. 

July
My cousin got married in July and it was such a beautiful night filled with so so much love. Super happy for them ❤️

August
My family and I spent a week at the cottage relaxing and eating way too much. LOL But it was the best way to end off a great summer.

I also became a contributing writer for the website Healthy Is Hot. It has been so much fun writing for this amazing community.
October
I celebrated my 19th Birthday this month. I'm so grateful for the lessons I've learned throughout my life and am so lucky to have the people that I do in my life. Excited to see what my last year as a teen has in store for me!

November
Checked out the Museum of Illusions in Toronto and it was so cool. We were definitely tripping out the whole time we were there haha.

December
Celebrating my late grandmother. This last year hasn't been the easiest but it's also getting better everyday. Wherever you are Inay, we hope you are proud of us, we love you.

Christmas eve with my best boi 💛

And that's what went down for me this year. I'm excited to see what this new year will bring.

Cheers to 2019 & Happy Holidays! 🍾

xoxo,
Meagan

Comments

Popular Posts